Looking for experienced investor in Chester County, PA

Looking for experienced investor in Chester County, PA

Member since 2020 · 1 post · 1 vote

A good friend plus 3 siblings inherited a 4,000 sq/ft house on 7+ acres from deceased parents over 20 years ago. They tried to sell at first but decided to hold onto the property. Although one sibling continues to reside there, the house has not been well maintained. It was last updated in the 80's, so it will require a lot of rehab. I offered to help my friend find the best way forward in this process. I do not know the area well, as I reside in NC. Thought if I could connect with a well-seasoned investor, they may be able to offer guidance. Please message me if you are able to help.

1Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent & Investor · West Chester, PA · Member since 2013 · 90 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @John Dougall Hey John!

    Fell free to reach out to me. I live work, and invest here in Chesco.

    I look forward to chatting with you. -Dave

  • Investor · Exton, PA · Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @John Dougall I buy properties in Chester County on behalf of myself and a partner / investor. Send me an IM and I can try to help.

    Sean

  • Rental Property Investor · Pottstown, PA · Member since 2017 · 119 posts · 38 votes
    5y

    @John Dougall Hi John I live and invest in Chester County, PA. I also own a professional home buying company that buys properties in the area. How are you making out? I am available to answer questions or to assist in anyway I am able. -Steve

  • Contractor · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2015 · 567 posts · 460 votes
    5y

    Hey @John Dougall also happy to help in case none of the above jokers has a clue... Only kidding. I know @Dave Godfrey personally and I am sure @Steve Uhlig and @Sean Buckley are great resources as well. Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.