Buying my first home in Asheville, NC area!

Buying my first home in Asheville, NC area!

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello, I have began my journey to buy a home in or on the outskirts of Asheville, North Carolina. It will be my primary residence for ideally 2 years, definitely at least 1 year. I am looking for a real estate agent to work with and would love if I could find someone that is involved in the bigger pockets community. I am looking to use a USDA 0% down loan and am in talks with a bank who offers them. I would appreciate any knowledge or wisdom! Thank you very much -Jeff

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Derek RobinsonPro Member
Real Estate Coach · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 176 posts · 172 votes
5y

@Jordan Lockaby is an amazing realtor and she organizes a monthly BP meet up in Asheville.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Derek RobinsonPro Member
    Real Estate Coach · Asheville, NC · Member since 2016 · 176 posts · 172 votes
    5y

    @Jordan Lockaby is an amazing realtor and she organizes a monthly BP meet up in Asheville.

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2019 · 90 posts · 73 votes
    5y

    @Jeffrey Vazquez

    Hey dude! I’m from Asheville. What part of town are you looking in?

    I know a lot of realtors in the area but none that are so fantastic I would feel comfortable recommending. However, I still have property and family in the area and don’t mind to be a resource if you need anything on your journey!

  • Realtor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2019 · 47 posts · 45 votes
    5y

    I shot you a DM. Let’s jump on a zoom call this week and see how I can help you achieve your goals!

  • Real Estate Agent · Asheville, NC · Member since 2020 · 68 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    Hey Jeffrey, I'd recommend Mitch Davidson at New American Funding. He can help you out with the financing.

    https://socialsurvey.me/pages/...

    Asheville is awesome. You will love it.

    @Jeffrey Vazquez

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.