Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Raymond Mehling
Votes |
Multifamily 3 over 3 for sale. won't show second floor.

Raymond Mehling
Posted Jul 29 2021, 12:03

Realty showing house, Go to see the property and they wont show second floor. Tenant's didn't make second floor available and I asked why are you wasting my time. Both relators! Well tenants aren't available to let us in. I point out I can here them moving around above us  lol. I call relator next day in the afternoon and state that there are 5 days between now and the end of the week and we don't have an answer yet on when we can get in? I haven't heard from them yet says relator. Now get this. My relator calls back and is pushing the property with out seeing second floor. she says several bids have come in That day we were there, one a cash offer. without anyone seeing the second floor and are going by the pictures. Laughable! One more point. They keep asking if we'll keep the tenents. tenets are paying 2,500 a month we are told owner is raising them to 3,000 a month. 3 bedrooms around the area are going for 3,300 a month. would you keep such difficult tenant's ?  I wouldnt. 51 days listed and as soon as we come along suddenly there are a bunch of bids with nobody seeing the upstairs. I have my theory's but would love to here yours.  By the way. Property is now on hold.

Loading replies...