I am looking for suggestions on closing attorneys in Alamance County, NC. Specifically I want to reach out to attorney's that have done their fair share of assignments, Double Closing (or simultaneous closings), or cash out refinancing deals. Experience with subject 2 deals is a bonus but not necessary.
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
5y
So for NC, legislation has changed since April. But who I recommend and do a LOT of Transactional Lending for wholesalers would be Harry Marsh Law. I know they have 4-5 locations and have always worked very well with our wholesalers.
Harry Marsh, Attorney At Law Harry @ harrymarshlaw.com
Thanks @Jesse LeBlanc, I called a number of "real estate" attorney's today and only a select few understood what I was talking about. I will reach out to Harry tomorrow!
Wholesaler · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2017 · 121 posts · 145 votes
5y
Most of the more creative investors go with Harry Marsh. I close at least five Fayetteville, NC wholesale deals with him each month and his team is way better than any other firm. Hope this helps.