Hard Money: Local vendor vs nation wide provider

Hard Money: Local vendor vs nation wide provider

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Im curious the preference of investors using hard money. Does it matter if your lender is local or across the country? My non-experienced opinion is I would prefer a local lender for three reasons. One, I assume the inspection to do a draw would be cheaper. Two, Local provides the capability of building a more intimate relationship. Three, It just seems like things would be easier when located in the same area.

To my experienced hard money users. Am I over thinking this?

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • United States · Member since 2021 · 151 posts · 49 votes
    5y

    Whatever gets the deal done with the terms you find acceptable. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.