Need Helping Buying Land in Joshua Tree California

Need Helping Buying Land in Joshua Tree California

Member since 2019 · 28 posts · 5 votes

Hi Bigger Pockets, I am looking for help in the Joshua Tree, CA area buying a plot or two of land to build on. I am based in Los Angeles and I am looking to move asap. I am not interested in buying a house and I have had a hard time finding someone experienced in land development and land sales in this area. I am looking to keep the land under 100k and I want to move on something very quickly that has access to water or well ( open to digging), Septic, within 120 ft of powerlines, and will require the least amount of work to kick things off. Does anybody have any recommendations or referrals? 

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 274 posts · 255 votes
    5y

    Hey Roman, I can help. I've sold vacant land in Joshua Tree and Yucca Valley. I'll send you a DM to discuss further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.