Looking for a active or passive partner! 3 deals in 2021 so far

Looking for a active or passive partner! 3 deals in 2021 so far

Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 25 votes

Hello all, I am a investor in Charlotte NC and am looking to meet new people and potentially for a active or passive partner to grow with! I am a chemical engineer at my 9-5 and a California loan officer as well. So far in 2021 I have completed a very successful flip in Gastonia, closed on a duplex in Gastonia, and a SFH in Concord. While I still have capital left I know partnering will take the business to the next level. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many people through BP and I am hoping meet more!

Let me know if you are interested in the NC/SC/TN/VA market, exploring the possibilities of partnering, or just want to make a connection!

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Long Island, NY · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    5y

    @Pieter T Van Zyl

    Hi Pieter,

    Great to meet you. Love your post and it sounds like your doing some awesome things down there!

    My name is Tommy and I'm from NY looking to enter the markets in that area as well. I would love to chat further and discuss this as I think we may have some common interest. Also its always great to meet new and like minded people such as yourself. Have a great day!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.