Buying in Brownsville TX. Putting team together.

Buying in Brownsville TX. Putting team together.

Realtor · San Diego · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 4 votes

Hello!

I'm buying in Brownsville soon, but want to interview quite a few people first. 
I'm trying to find agents that work with out-of-state investors. Escrow companies that are responsive and communicate well. Title companies that go above and beyond in the chance that there is something funky with the title report. And recommended property managers for single-family homes. 

I would love some more information about that area if someone knows more about it/lives there. I will be taking a trip there in about two months to check it out for myself. 

Thanks :)

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hey William! 

    I have some investment properties available in the valley, are you interested? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.