Looking to grow my real estate network in Soflo!

Looking to grow my real estate network in Soflo!

Member since 2021 · 27 posts · 13 votes

Hi All!

My name is Annie Johnson. I currently live in Jupiter Fl and just joined bigger pockets. I bought my first real estate investment property last year. It was scary and stressful but in the end it has been a life changing experience. It sparked me to continue to grow my portfolio and even consider looking into the BRRR method moving forward. I'd love to connect and chat with fellow investors in the area!

Thanks so much for your time :)

Best,

Annie

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Janet CorderoPro Member
    Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Annie Johnson Hi Annie, would love to connect! I’m a Jupiter local and always looking for like minded people : )

    Let’s touch base soon!

    Janet

  • New to Real Estate · TN · Member since 2021 · 94 posts · 73 votes
    5y

    @Annie Johnson hey Annie! Welcome to BP! I’m in Broward, but would love to connect!

  • Enzo Di PalmaBusiness Member
    Realtor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 32 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Welcome Annie!

    I reside in Coconut Grove but work all around South Florida. Congrats on your first property! As many here will say,... you just have to get it going. Feel free to pick my brain if you have any real estate and investing questions.

  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 155 posts · 57 votes
    4y

    Hi @Annie Johnson and @Janet Cordero I invest in Palm beach gardens and have a local RE meetup would be great to connect. Send me a message and I can send you the information.

  • Janet CorderoPro Member
    Investor · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    Hi Austin! Yes, I’m definitely interested, please keep me posted on meetup info. Thanks for reaching out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.