Investor Friendly Agent in New Orleans Area

Investor Friendly Agent in New Orleans Area

Investor · Northern Virginia · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 2 votes

Hello All,

I am a native New Orleanian looking for an investor friendly agent in the greater New Orleans/Jefferson Parish area. I am currently working out of the country and have struggled to find an agent willing to work with me from a distance. Although this is common in the DC area (where I own one rental) it is not as common in NOLA and it has created a few challenges. I am primarily interested in Multifamily however I would also be interested in a BRRRR if the numbers work.


Thanks everyone and I look forward to your suggestions!

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2012 · 968 posts · 747 votes
    4y

    Hi @Nicholas Durr. I am not sure if we have spoken before or not. I own both a local real estate investment company and a real estate brokerage. I may be able to assist you with your real estate needs depending on what those needs are exactly. Let's have a conversation to see if I might be able to help you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.