Looking for a local meet up NKY or Greater Cincinnati area

Looking for a local meet up NKY or Greater Cincinnati area

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes

Hi all, I’m fairly new to investing as far as deals under my belt but I have been listening to all the podcast on BP and countless books that have been recommended by the hosts and their guests, and plan to house hack this spring (triplex in NKY)but I’d like to take it a step further and meet with people in my market and be around people who share the same passion for real estate that I do. If anyone knows of a meet up in northern Kentucky or the greater cincy area please let me know I’d love to come hang out! TIA!

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

D.j. WischmeyerPro Member
Investor · Loveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 8 votes
4y

Rob, There is one tonight (1st Thursday of every month) at MadtreeTree Brewing. DM me if you are interested and I'll give you my contact info. We don't have a designated place inside so its always and adventure to find where we are sitting :) 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • D.j. WischmeyerPro Member
    Investor · Loveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Rob, There is one tonight (1st Thursday of every month) at MadtreeTree Brewing. DM me if you are interested and I'll give you my contact info. We don't have a designated place inside so its always and adventure to find where we are sitting :) 

  • Property Manager · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2017 · 63 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Hi Rob, I sent you PM.

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @D.j. Wischmeyer Can I be a part of this!? I’m a licensed Realtor in NKY.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.