Getting a deal the property in pre-foreclosure and foreclosure

Getting a deal the property in pre-foreclosure and foreclosure

Member since 2023 · 53 posts · 22 votes

Hi, 

My name is Leo. 
I own two properties and looking to new deals.
As everyone knows, the current market on MLS is very competitive and then I am looking to a property through foreclosure.com

https://www.foreclosure.com/


I don't know who to contact because the agent contact information is not listed on the website
If someone knows how to contact the property and start showing, please share with me how to make showing appointment.

Leo

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tooele, Salt Lake City UT · Member since 2020 · 136 posts · 54 votes
    1y

    Hi Leo,

    Foreclosure.com typically lists pre-foreclosures, auctions, and bank-owned properties. For pre-foreclosures, reach out to the homeowner directly or through a letter. For auctions or REO properties, contact the bank or auction house managing the sale. The details are often available on local county records or auction listings.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.