Lender listed HOA in Lis Pendens, but there was no HOA lien filed. HELP !!

Lender listed HOA in Lis Pendens, but there was no HOA lien filed. HELP !!

CLERMONT, FL · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 0 votes

I have looked at a property that I am interested in bidding for. I looked up the records and the lis pendens listed the current homeowner and HOA association as defendant. When I check for liens against the property, I did not see any from the HOA. This has left me perplexed. I think that the HOA maybe current, and the bank listed them as defendants as a precautionary measure. Am I wrong ? Does this happen regularly ?

0Reply
13 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.