Votes
Samuel Bennett
Pro Member
Votes |
Motorhome resort financing

Samuel Bennett
Pro Member
Posted Mar 12 2023, 17:13

Interested in purchasing a short term rental in a motorhome resort in Ellijay, Ga and was wondering where others have found loans to finance unconventional housing? Thanks for any help you can provide.

User Stats

Votes
Simmy Ahluwalia
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Mar 13 2023, 14:35

STR loans are available in/around Ellijay, Helen, and Cleveland, GA. Reach out.....

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Bennett
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Mar 13 2023, 15:09
Quote from @Simmy Ahluwalia:

STR loans are available in/around Ellijay, Helen, and Cleveland, GA. Reach out.....

Thanks for the response, but are you able to occupy the property for the first year if you use a STR loan?

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Bennett
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Mar 13 2023, 16:18
Quote from @Samuel Bennett:
Quote from @Simmy Ahluwalia:

Thanks for the response, but are you able to occupy the property for the first year if you use a STR loan?

Instead of wasting your time I researched it. To my understanding, i need to get a second home loan instead that underlines my ability to turn it into a rental after the first 12 months of occupancy?

User Stats

Votes
Holly Barrett
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dawsonville, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dawsonville, GA
Replied Mar 29 2023, 09:22

Does Ellijay allow RV STR rentals? I know a lot of municipalities up here do not, but I'm not sure about Ellijay.