Can you use Homepath financing if you have a VA loan?

Can you use Homepath financing if you have a VA loan?

Gaffney, SC · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP Professionals. I am anxious to get into my first buy and hold. I would really love to get a condo at the beach that I can rent out during the summer months and have my family spend some time there during the off season. I am looking to use my VA loan (no money down) to buy a condo but I am worried that if I use that to buy then I will not be able to get a Homepath mortgage for future ventures. Any thoughts?

Thanks for your time and patience.

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.