Wrap Around Mortgage. Are there any lenders that allow them?

Wrap Around Mortgage. Are there any lenders that allow them?

Investor · Jenkintown, PA · Member since 2014 · 10 posts · 0 votes

I have a property in the Philadelphia area that I have owned for over 12 years and I currently have a Rent to Own Tenant/Buyer in place for about 2 years. Their credit is in the high 500's, so their not ready to get a mortgage. I am going to have to refinance the property in about 6 months do to the term coming due. Does anyone know of a Bank or Mortgage company that I could refinance with that would allow me to sell the property to my Tenant/Buyer on a wrap around mortgage?

Thanks,

Daryl 

0Reply
5 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.