Primary residence house swap creative finance offer

Primary residence house swap creative finance offer

Investor · Hillsborough County · Member since 2024 · 30 posts · 15 votes

Any suggestions on doing a primary residence house swap, creative finance deal?

Seller would like bigger home, which I have. I would like a home with a low interest rate-so I could rent out and cash flow-which he has. 

What would be the best option for both parties?

Lease purchase option for 10-15 years? Subto on conventional loans?
Contract for deed?
Mix and match these offers?

How would I transfer home insurance and property taxes without alarming lender on subto?

He has older home(>10 years) with >100K equity. I have 2023 new construction build with 20k equity. 

Any advice or suggestions will be welcomed? Thank you.

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.