2b2b guest house in back yard in a R-1 zone

2b2b guest house in back yard in a R-1 zone

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

I recently purchased a house that came with a separate guest house in the back yard. The main house is around 1200 sq ft, 2 bed, 1 bath. The back house is 1000 sq ft, 2 bed, 2 bath. I'm currently living in the front house and renting the back out to a family member. I plan on renting out the entire place in the future or as separate units when I buy another property. One of my concerns are the legalities of renting them out as separate units in a single family zone. 

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.