RE Lawyers in the Cypress, Texas Area

RE Lawyers in the Cypress, Texas Area

Account Manager · Cypress, TX · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 2 votes

Hi; I am just starting, and I guess I need the advice of lawyers and accountants that know the ropes about RE investment. I am in the Cypress, Texas area located just outside Houston, Texas; so, my preference would be in someone in the general are that I could contact and start setting my team at the same time.

Any recommendations? I easily could sear in Google , Yahoo, and others, but I thought that with so many investors in BP it would be best to get a referral.

Thank you for your consideration......Oscar

0Reply
2 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.