Colorado realtor specializing in land?

Denver, ColoradoWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Colorado realtor specializing in land?

Real Estate Agent · Colorado | stan.store/JamesCarlson · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes

Hey all, I'm looking for a realtor who helps buyers find land. I'm a realtor myself and specialize in short-term rentals/medium-term rentals/house hacking in Denver and Colorado Springs. I have some clients looking for land to build on. I don't know enough to guide them as well as I'd like. Anyone interested in a referral?

5Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Boulder, CO · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    3y

    I know of a very expensive piece of land, $100K per acre, 77 acres... in a "For Sale by Owner" status between Boulder and Longmont. It has four parcels. 

    I am not an expert in land. I have looked for land unsuccessfully for a friend/client in the mountains, and tried to flip this particular owner from FSBO to listed, but have not successfully done so.

  • Realtor · Clermont FL · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hello are you still looking for a Realtor?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.