I am a new investor currently active duty in the Army. I have been doing my research and I am now ready to take action. Any and all help along the way would be greatly appreciated. My wife and I are moving to San Angelo, TX within the next month and I'm currently in search of a knowledgeable agent. My goal is to take advantage of the Military moving me around every couple of years by owning and holding onto homes at each duty station.
Rental Property Investor · San Angelo, TX · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 17 votes
3y
Welcome to San Angelo, to you and your family, Anthony!
First off, I would suggest to look on the “Agent Finder” here in the BP Forums. I do believe that only one of the agents listed is actually local to San Angelo, if this matters to you. I have not worked with him, but I do know that he has been recognized locally for his business as an agent and as an investor. I do believe he is also an admin of the local FB group that I invited to you in a DM just a minute ago. I bet he would be a great resource to start off with!
It’s exciting to hear that you have chosen real estate investing on your journey, and please, feel free to reach out.