Looking for private money from investors

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Looking for private money from investors

Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2022 · 142 posts · 10 votes

I'm an experienced investor w/ a portfolio of SF rentals and one current flip in progress.

Seeking private lender to fund finish of flip I have in Northern NJ.

Willing to pay excellent ROI!

Let's connect!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Dave McIntyre

    I know someone who may be able to lend but I know the terms right now are around 12/2.

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Real Estate Professional · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2010 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Hello, I am a commercial loan broker. Give me a call or text at 832 945 1502. I would like to assist you in getting the funds you need.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.