Looking for Louisville RE CPA recommendations

Looking for Louisville RE CPA recommendations

Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 5 votes

Anybody have any recommendations for knowledgeable CPA's in the Louisville area that can help me understand the ins/outs and properly structure STRs, cost seg, transitioning STR to LTR, etc?

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    You are right to not just take ANY CPA, since so many don't know (or care to know) about the intricacies of REI accounting. I would recommend either Eric Shadowens or Dennis Harding. I think Eric is with DMLO. He is very active with the Kentuckiana REI group (KREIA) and I have heard him speak a couple times. Dennis Harding is with Welenken CPAs and came highly recommended to me. I have met with him and it was very productive. I would trust either one. There are other good CPAs for RE investors around, but these two I know.

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jonathan Fletcher:

    You are right to not just take ANY CPA, since so many don't know (or care to know) about the intricacies of REI accounting. I would recommend either Eric Shadowens or Dennis Harding. I think Eric is with DMLO. He is very active with the Kentuckiana REI group (KREIA) and I have heard him speak a couple times. Dennis Harding is with Welenken CPAs and came highly recommended to me. I have met with him and it was very productive. I would trust either one. There are other good CPAs for RE investors around, but these two I know.


     Thank you, I will take a look at both of them. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tyler Neison:

    Anybody have any recommendations for knowledgeable CPA's in the Louisville area that can help me understand the ins/outs and properly structure STRs, cost seg, transitioning STR to LTR, etc?


     I'm not cost segregating yet, but very happy with my CPA. Happy to make an introduction. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.