Rental Property Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2017 · 30 posts · 5 votes
Selling my property and looking for a target for 1031x transfer. $2-5M range; 8+ CAP, industrial single tenant. Anywhere but CA. Can not be vacant but sell-leaseback is ok.
Real Estate Broker · Medford, NJ · Member since 2018 · 236 posts · 177 votes
3y
@Roman Rytov 8+ cap is near impossible to find right now in my market for industrial from what I’m seeing. 4-5 is more of the norm around here. Best of luck to you sir
Real Estate Broker · Tacoma, WA: 🏢 27 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs · Member since 2018 · 546 posts · 456 votes
3y
@Roman Rytov I did a quick search on Crexi using your criteria and there were 92 listings nationwide, only 3 in CA to exclude. Best wishes on your 1031!
@Roman Rytov I did a quick search on Crexi using your criteria and there were 92 listings nationwide, only 3 in CA to exclude. Best wishes on your 1031!