DSCR lenders (SLC or nationwide)

DSCR lenders (SLC or nationwide)

David B.Pro Member
Member since 2022 · 77 posts · 56 votes

Hello! I have a SFH property I'm renovating that I'd like to refinance into a DSCR loan.

I'm wondering if anyone in SLC uses a DSCR lender out here I can consult with.

Also open to a nationwide lender 

Thanks in advance,

DC 

2Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Robin SimonBusiness Member
Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
3y
Quote from @David B.:

Hello! I have a SFH property I'm renovating that I'd like to refinance into a DSCR loan.

I'm wondering if anyone in SLC uses a DSCR lender out here I can consult with.

Also open to a nationwide lender 

Thanks in advance,

DC 

Hi David - we just got licensed in Utah and are rolling out our DSCR program there with some state-kickoff discounts! @Alli Breighner will reach out!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    3y

    Hi David,

    I’m happy to help take a look! Send a pm!

  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Can you please DM me your scenario? Typically, if the renovations are not yet complete, the appraisal will note that and may disqualify you from refinancing straight into a DSCR loan. Send details.

    Criton Capital, LLC
    Joe Alonso – Manager

    [email protected]

    www.critoncapital.com

  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @David B.:

    Hello! I have a SFH property I'm renovating that I'd like to refinance into a DSCR loan.

    I'm wondering if anyone in SLC uses a DSCR lender out here I can consult with.

    Also open to a nationwide lender 

    Thanks in advance,

    DC 

    Hi David - we just got licensed in Utah and are rolling out our DSCR program there with some state-kickoff discounts! @Alli Breighner will reach out!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.