Looking for a wholesaler or RE agent who can offer duplexes in Houston or properties that can be converted into a duplex
Hey Natasha. @Holly Brown and I work almost solely with investors in the Houston/Galveston area. If you shoot me a message we would love to see if we can be of any value to you and helping you meet your goals!
New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
3y
Hey Natasha! It's Remington again. I try to stay active in the forums on the daily so came across your post. I can possibly connect you to a few. What location and price range are you looking for? Also sending you RE meetup info I was telling you about that my acquaintances run in the Heights/Houston area.
New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2021 · 17 posts · 2 votes
3y
Oh nice, glad to hear that! Theirs will actually be on May 25th and they happen to be a very solid wholesaling co. so it'd def be a good one for you considering what you mentioned above.
Looking for a wholesaler or RE agent who can offer duplexes in Houston or properties that can be converted into a duplex
Hey Natasha. @Holly Brown and I work almost solely with investors in the Houston/Galveston area. If you shoot me a message we would love to see if we can be of any value to you and helping you meet your goals!