Real Estate Agent in Indianapolis, IN

Real Estate Agent in Indianapolis, IN

Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes

Hi Team,

Can you provide reference to any good real estate agent for the properties in Indianapolis, IN?

Thanks,

Sanju

0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gloria N GearBusiness Member
    Realtor · Indianapolis IN · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 339 votes
    3y

    I would be happy to interview for the position.  I have worked with OOS investors for over 6 years now.  I feel that my add value is really knowing the neighborhoods and where the development is happening.  Indianapolis has a very strong, diverse economy that really makes it a great place to invest.

  • Real Estate Consultant · IN · Member since 2021 · 139 posts · 85 votes
    3y

    Hey @Sanju Walia! Indianapolis is a great place to invest. I'd be happy to connect you to my team!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.