Agent Recommendations for Kokomo/Lafayette/Marion/Peru/Wabash IN

Agent Recommendations for Kokomo/Lafayette/Marion/Peru/Wabash IN

Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 16 votes

Hi Everyone - Looking to see if anyone has any A+ agents they've worked with in any of the above markets just north of Indianapolis. For reference, I'm looking to put together my team to pursue a BRRRR strategy. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.

0Reply
1 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Raf Pinero:

    Hi Everyone - Looking to see if anyone has any A+ agents they've worked with in any of the above markets just north of Indianapolis. For reference, I'm looking to put together my team to pursue a BRRRR strategy. Please feel free to message me if you have any further questions.


     I’ve had really good experiences with Lindsay Ousley from The Wyman Group

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.