Looking for a Real Estate Agent

Looking for a Real Estate Agent

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 3 votes

Hello all,

Investor from New York and looking to purchase rental properties in Pennsylvania, just have to narrow down an area. Looking more in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Max to spend would be $250,000. Anyone interested please reach out!

3Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 618 posts · 430 votes
3y

I would try to be as detailed as you can on what you are looking for numbers/neighborhood wise so a great RE agent can help you as suburbs of Philadelphia is about as large of a spectrum as it gets. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Alan AsriantsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Joseph! I am an investor and agent in the greater Phila area. I would be happy to help and talk RE with you. Reach out anytime!

    Alan Asriants - New Century Real Estate 590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Staten Island, NY · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi Joseph, I worked with Eric Prine from Philly for a good few months and would recommend connecting with him. He's knowledgable in the Philly area, easy going and pleasant to work with. Not sure how to tag here so here's the link to his profile - https://www.biggerpockets.com/... 

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 618 posts · 430 votes
    3y

    I would try to be as detailed as you can on what you are looking for numbers/neighborhood wise so a great RE agent can help you as suburbs of Philadelphia is about as large of a spectrum as it gets. 

  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Joseph! I'm an agent and investor in Bucks County, a suburb a little outside of northeast Philadelphia.  I would love to talk about yoour goals and see if I could help out at all -  I will say it can be difficult to find investment properties that cashflow in my neck of the woods, especially in that price range, but the appreciation is fairly unparalleled.  

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2023 · 81 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    Hey @Joseph Scaglione,

    I'm an agent that works with investors in Philly and the surrounding suburbs. I'd love to connect to talk more about what you're looking for and how I can help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.