Looking for Investor-Focused Real Estate Agent

Orlando, FloridaWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking for Investor-Focused Real Estate Agent

Homeowner · Orlando, FL · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 6 votes

I just moved to Orlando and started my first job out of college. I'm very excited to start my real estate investing journey. Already pre-qualified for conventional financing, I am ready to hit the ground running. I'm looking to house hack for my first investment and hope to find a great agent to help me find and close my first deal and many more. Let me know if you are an agent or know of any who could be a great fit!

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    3y

    @Brennan Michael O'Brien Welcome to Orlando and Bigger Pockets!

    There is a 'Find an agent' tab at the top of the screen that you can use to seek out local agents. Myself, along with several others will likely respond here and you can PM and connect with investor friendly and knowledgable agents. I have a link in my bio that you can schedule a call if that works for you too. 

    Best of luck!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    Hello, Brennan! It sounds like you have taken all of the correct first steps to get started. That is very exciting! As Shawn said, there are quite a few investor-savvy agents on the forums who work in Orlando/Central FL. Long-term investing/house-hacking is my favorite strategy. Although I work all over Central Fl, I have an intimate understanding of Orlando’s neighborhoods surrounding the downtown area. Reach out anytime!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.