Cleveland Property Management

Cleveland Property Management

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 12 votes

Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 

11Reply
514 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Julie Mistretta:

Hi! Looking for some advice from fellow investors in Cleveland. 

I have been having a hard time over the last 2 years finding a decent property manager. My previous property management kept inaccurate books, was unreliable with owner draw, and placed an unqualified tenant that has taken me a year + to get evicted (still an ongoing process). I finally switched to a new company in Jan 2023. Im getting several red flags, poor communication, took 3 weeks to post a 3 day eviction and then another 4 weeks to file paperwork with the court. I am paying for landscaping services and my long term tenant was reached out to me to let me know the PM has never been to the property for landscaping etc, etc... 

Cleveland has been a rough go for us in terms of finding good help; but I still believe in the potential of this property. I have feelers out on Realty Now and Cleveland Property Management group as potential new PMs. 

Any suggestions of reliable PM in the area? Duplex is located in the Euclid area. 

Thanks!

Julie 


 I know them all. I am aware of who to stay away from as well. I have extensive experience out there doing about 500 deals over 10 years. Nothing I do not know about the Cleveland markets,  Happy to recommend. 

See this reply in the discussion

102 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 255 posts · 248 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Karl Kauper:

    I’m having a really hard time also. I’m in Euclid, a Cleveland suburb. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

     @Karl Kauper we manage a ton in Euclid.

    b2brealty.com - ask for Josh in the Contact Us form, he will call you the same day or send you a scheduling link.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.