I have a problem to post a vacant land list in Zillow, have tried call Zillow or sent a request online, but never got a response from Zillow. Any suggestions?
Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2015 · 183 posts · 83 votes
3y
You are kinda at their mercy. I have a few pieces of vacant land listed for sale, but they don't all go through unfortunately. Just repost and submit a ticket again and wait.
You are kinda at their mercy. I have a few pieces of vacant land listed for sale, but they don't all go through unfortunately. Just repost and submit a ticket again and wait.
@Scott Morris Is correct. It's a bit of a game. Persistence is required.
Alternatively you can simply flat list the property and it will syndicate much more cleanly onto Zillow.
Flat list means, Brokerless MLS?
Exactly. Find a broker who will list the property on the local MLS for you at a flat inexpensive fee. We use them on a lot of our Vacant Land listings. They're pretty much all over the place but just be clear about what MLSs they are actually listing to.
@Scott Morris Is correct. It's a bit of a game. Persistence is required.
Alternatively you can simply flat list the property and it will syndicate much more cleanly onto Zillow.
Flat list means, Brokerless MLS?
Exactly. Find a broker who will list the property on the local MLS for you at a flat inexpensive fee. We use them on a lot of our Vacant Land listings. They're pretty much all over the place but just be clear about what MLSs they are actually listing to.
Thank you very much for your response, that really helps!
@Scott Morris Is correct. It's a bit of a game. Persistence is required.
Alternatively you can simply flat list the property and it will syndicate much more cleanly onto Zillow.
Flat list means, Brokerless MLS?
Exactly. Find a broker who will list the property on the local MLS for you at a flat inexpensive fee. We use them on a lot of our Vacant Land listings. They're pretty much all over the place but just be clear about what MLSs they are actually listing to.
Thank you very much for your response, that really helps!
@Scott Morris Is correct. It's a bit of a game. Persistence is required.
Alternatively you can simply flat list the property and it will syndicate much more cleanly onto Zillow.
Flat list means, Brokerless MLS?
Exactly. Find a broker who will list the property on the local MLS for you at a flat inexpensive fee. We use them on a lot of our Vacant Land listings. They're pretty much all over the place but just be clear about what MLSs they are actually listing to.
Thank you very much for your response, that really helps!
Glad I could help!
Craigslist has the same situation as Zillow? I posted a list in Craigslist, after a while, they removed my list due to red flag. Then I relist it with same words, it is ok.
You are kinda at their mercy. I have a few pieces of vacant land listed for sale, but they don't all go through unfortunately. Just repost and submit a ticket again and wait.
Craigslist has the same situation as Zillow? I posted a list in Craigslist, after a while, they removed my list due to red flag. Then I relist it with same words, it is ok. Sometimes the removed my list, but sometimes they keep mine.
You are kinda at their mercy. I have a few pieces of vacant land listed for sale, but they don't all go through unfortunately. Just repost and submit a ticket again and wait.
Craigslist has the same situation as Zillow? I posted a list in Craigslist, after a while, they removed my list due to red flag. Then I relist it with same words, it is ok. Sometimes the removed my list, but sometimes they keep mine.
Craigslist (Facebook Marketplace, etc) is totally different. They play by their own rules :-)