Multifamily financing – LOW RATES – Success Lending

Multifamily financing – LOW RATES – Success Lending

Lender · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 6 votes

Investors and Realtors….for the first time ever, you are now able to receive low commercial fixed rates on multifamily properties! 😊

Here’s what this means for you:

  • Say goodbye to Hard Money, and DSCR rates in the 8% to 12% range!
  • Say goodbye to losing deals because there’s not enough cash flow!
  • Say goodbye to rate cap renewals!
  • Say hello to commercial “fixed” rates in the 5.75% to 6.25% range!
  • Say hello to finally having significant cash flow!
  • No tax returns, no paystubs, no W2’s, no 1099’s!
  • Qualify based on property cash flow, and we also have no cash flow options!

I’ve been in the industry since 2004, and I know what’s being offered out there by other lenders on multifamily investment properties. Success Lending is the in-house lender for eXp Realty, my commercial realtor partners send over quotes weekly from other lenders, and I beat them every time.

Listed below is what I refer to as the “sweet spot” regarding qualifying for these great low rates:

  • 5+ or more units.
  • Stabilized property condition.
  • Minimum loan amount of $1 million.
  • Minimum purchase price of $1.43 million.
  • Minimum down payment is 30%
  • Property can be zoned residential, or commercial. Either is fine.

At Success Lending, we bring commercial financing within the reach of multifamily, residential investment, and fix and flip investors. If you prefer having a single point of contact that is professional, acts with integrity, responsive, answers the phone, and responds to emails the same day, you’ll enjoy working with me.

Let me know if you have any questions, or scenarios that involve a purchase price that’s less than $1 million, because we have options for those too! If you or your clients are interested in refinancing, fix and flip, brrrr loans, multifamily rehab loans, commercial bridge loans with low fix rates, or no cash flow loans, I can provide great rates on those as well.

My contact information is located on my profile, and I look forward to being a valuable long term resource for you and your clients.

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Robert Jay

    Really

    The 1000 posts would not have told us this

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Lender · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2023 · 108 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Hey Chris, my apologies for the delayed response. I was actually hoping to receive feedback just like this because it allows two things:

    1.) For us to partner together to help investors secure low rates.

    2.) For you to see that these rates do exist and are actually available which is why I am sharing this information with everyone.

    Please bear in mind that these are not traditional mortgage rates on Conventional, VA, USDA, or FHA loan programs, these are commercial rates specifically for multifamily properties 5+ units or greater with a minimum loan amount of 1 million, and a minimum down payment of 30% I posted the ads in different areas so investors and realtors can see them, and realize they are available. My NMLS is on the ad. Whenever you have a moment, please send me a scenario that fits this criteria and I'll prove it to you.

    I posted in different states so people in those states can see the ad. It would be much easier if I could do one post and everyone could see it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.