Investor · Austin TX, USA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
Hi there,
My name is Alex Chiapetta and I am an investor new to the Savannah, GA area. I have an off market deal that has fallen into my lap that I am looking for funding on. The rough numbers are as follows
Purchase: $125,000
Rehab: $50,000
ARV: $240,000
I am currently active duty military, prior to joining the Air Force I managed Fix and Flips for a company in CO completing over 25 flips with an average turn time of 97 days and a average Cash on Cash of over 14%. Thanks for the help, I'm looking forward to building a partnership with a lender soon!
Lender · VA Beach, VA · Member since 2019 · 924 posts · 91 votes
3y
Good morning Alex. I live in VA Beach and the Atlantic Fleet of the Navy is headquartered here, as well as NATO North American headquarters, Air Force, Army and Coast Guard bases. THANK YOU for your service!
Would love to jump on a call to learn more about your goals and how CCF can assist you!