Seeking General Contractor referrals for the Columbus OH area

Columbus, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Seeking General Contractor referrals for the Columbus OH area

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 7 votes

Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.

3Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Dadanay Sok:

Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.

Hi Rashid, I have worked with a lot of great general contractors that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dadanay Sok:

    Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.

    Hi Rashid, I have worked with a lot of great general contractors that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 608 posts · 768 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dadanay Sok:

    Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.


     Hello Dadanay! I have referrals I can send you! 

  • Dwayne GhantPro Member
    Investor · Member since 2022 · 53 posts · 23 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:
    Quote from @Dadanay Sok:

    Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.

    Hi Rashid, I have worked with a lot of great general contractors that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

     Hey Jimmy,  

    Can you send me some referrals as well.  I have property in Cleveland, OH

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dadanay Sok:

    Hello fellow investors and real estate enthusiasts, I recently embarked on my real estate investment journey in Columbus, Ohio and I am thrilled about the opportunities that lie ahead. However, I am in need of your assistance in finding a reputable general contractor who comes highly referred.


     I am a licensed general contractor and licensed demolition contractor with local and national experience in columbus I'll shoot you a PM to discuss further. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.