Wholesalers in Philadelphia?

Wholesalers in Philadelphia?

Member since 2023 · 31 posts · 27 votes

Hi! I'm a real estate investor in Philadelphia and am always looking for off market deals (SFH or multifamily). Would love to connect with wholesalers in the area, or real estate agents with a steady stream of off market finds. Thank you!

1Reply
2 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2023 · 81 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    Hi @Jessica Stern I'm an agent that works exclusively with investors to find them off market or discounted properties in Philly and the surrounding suburbs. I would love to connect to talk more!

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2019 · 618 posts · 430 votes
    3y

    Definitely reach out to @Monica Williams her and her team have tons of properties in their pipeline daily. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.