Best BRRRR Lender - Easy Street Capital

New Orleans, LouisianaHaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Best BRRRR Lender - Easy Street Capital

Robin SimonBusiness Member
Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes

Why is Easy Street Capital the best lender for BRRRR Method Investors?

👉Industry-leading hard money loans for your purchase!

✅Close your Purchase in as little as 48 Hours!
✅No Appraisals Required to Buy
✅First Time Investors are OK

👉Quick and EASY refis!

✅ Up to 100% of your investment returned in as little as 3 months
✅Refinance 70% of ARV (3-6 months) or 75% of ARV (6+ months)
✅No long-term lease required! (Short Term Rentals OK - “AirBnBRRRR”friendly!)

👉Reliable and Top Rated Lender for BOTH your loans for each BRRRR!

✅Your Purchase Loan and Refinance Loan all under one house (no need to search for a new lender and provide all the paperwork all over again)
✅Top-Rated Lender ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on Google
✅Flexibility - In-House Draws and Dedicated AEs can be flexible to hammer through obstacles in the rehab and refinance!

ESC BRRRR Method Financing!

DSCR Comprehensive Guide 2023!

Hard Money Comprehensive Guide 2023!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Metro Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    It seems that you are a lender in Georgia.  Do you currently have any projects in the Metro Atlanta area or references from this area. I'm seeking a reputable lender as I return to real estate investing after a 4 year pause. I have great credit, past experience, and reliable, experienced, contractors. Please reach out if you have capital to invest. Blessings 😇 🙏🏽.  Lorrett HS

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2023 · 749 posts · 510 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Lorrett H.:

    It seems that you are a lender in Georgia.  Do you currently have any projects in the Metro Atlanta area or references from this area. I'm seeking a reputable lender as I return to real estate investing after a 4 year pause. I have great credit, past experience, and reliable, experienced, contractors. Please reach out if you have capital to invest. Blessings 😇 🙏🏽.  Lorrett HS

    Hi Lorrett! I'm delighted to inform you that Easy Street Capital is a reputable lender with a strong presence in Georgia. We have many projects in the Metro Atlanta area, making it an ideal location for your real estate endeavors. I would love to connect with you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.