Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 9 votes
I am interested in connecting with lenders, investors, brokers, contractors, and other key players in the market. Although I am new to property investment, I currently have two properties. My goal is to discover both on and off-market deals, as well as opportunities for flipping and long-term investment.
Rental Property Investor · Atlanta GA · Member since 2023 · 17 posts · 9 votes
3y
Great job! I'm glad to hear that. I would be happy to have that conversation with you to gain more insight into your business through your experiences.
Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
@Jabneel Springer, it's always best advised to define what a good deal means to you. Needless to say, given current market conditions, investment margins are tight. In my opinion, flipping can be classified as active income or short-term capital gains rather than passive rental income as most investors pursue. Acquiring deals off-market can be a full-time job. As an investor-focused real estate agent, I would love the opportunity to connect. Please feel free to reach me via cell or email to discuss investment strategy and market trends (contact info is listed in my bio).
Hey Jabneel, It is so nice to connect with you. I noticed your address is in the same Zip code in Atlanta where we're hoping to get a permit soon for a new construction. That may somehow afford us the opportunity to put faces on this networking. As a Georgia-licensed Residential contractor and Real Estate Agent, I'm also looking forward to connecting with Lenders or Investors interested in the new construction of affordable single-family homes for sale in Atlanta and nearby Cities.
Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2022 · 352 posts · 219 votes
3y
Hey Jabneel, welcome to BP! I would love to connect with you, I am an investor-friendly agent here in Atlanta. We have both on and off-market deals. I would love to see what we can do!
I definitely think that you would benefit greatly from in-person networking. Given that you are looking to find deals off-market, you will succeed a lot faster if you have good, personal relationships with people in the industry.
Real Estate Agent · Member since 2023 · 47 posts · 16 votes
3y
Hi Jabneel! I am an agent in the metro Atlanta area and I work with investment properties. Would love to connect! We move about 40-50 units in the area. Feel free to call/text me if you want to chat! 607-280-1409