Real Estate Broker · Elmwood Park, IL · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 32 votes
Hello,
My name is Peter and I am a Realtor and an investor in the Chicagoland area. I specialize in finding good Fix/Flips, Buy&Holds and Turnkey properties. If you are interested in joining my real-estate investor lists lets connect. The reason I got my license was because most realtors have no idea what we are looking for and what kind of properties work best for us. Lets connect and grow your portfolio.
I recently found a 4 bed home selling at 80K, needing 40K in work with a ARV of 220K+ in Ottawa, IL and a turn key condo in Chicago renting for $1,400.00 a month with a price under 50K.
Real Estate Broker · Elmwood Park, IL · Member since 2020 · 55 posts · 32 votes
3y
If you are an investor and looking for a new flip or tear down and build two new houses on a double lot. Please reach out to set up a viewing with me. Asking is around 160 ARV is around 400+ or 800+ if you build two new.
If you are not working with a realtor, reach out to me. I specialize in working with investors!