Gain access to 15-20 off market properties per week!

Gain access to 15-20 off market properties per week!

Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Hi my name is Lily Martin. I'm a licensed real estate agent specializing in investment properties (flips, rentals, buy & holds, multifamily.) I also work with a handful of lenders so If you need a good recommendation contact me.

Here are some of the off-market deals that I have under contract right now.

  • Mesa 4 Plex - 729K - rents totalling 6,000
  • Phoenix SFH 4/2 with pool - 200k spread
  • Mesa townhome - 205K
  • Tucson 5 plex 375K

I get 15-20 off market properties under contract every week. Call or text me to get on my exclusive buyers list.

Lily Martin

(760)419-9834

LC#: SA694620000

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 7 votes
    3y

    We’d like to get on your list for Tucson properties. Please reach out when you have time 

  • Member since 2023 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hi would love to add you whats a good email and phone number

  • Sky LinPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I would love to be on your buyer's list. page me. thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.