Looking for General Contractor in Grand Rapids, Michigan

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for General Contractor in Grand Rapids, Michigan

Murrieta, CA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello All! I am fairly new to real estate investing and closed on my 1st property in Michigan recently. I have family near Kalamazoo, but currently live in Southern California. I am looking for a General Contractor recommendation. The home needs some work before I can  rent it out, and I’m hoping to get a General Contractor to help me with the renovations, since I am Out of State. Thank you so much for your recommendations! 

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Randy CharboneauBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Grandville, MI · Member since 2016 · 109 posts · 78 votes
    2y

    Contractors in West MI are in short supply and very busy.  It can be a challenge to locate a good one who can help you in a timely fashion.  I'll send you some recommendations

  • Chris GoodBusiness Member
    Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Check out United Properties of W Michigan: https://www.rentupm.com/

    United Properties is a full-service property management company in Grand Rapids MI.  We provide maintenance, turnovers, and renovation services to our clients and have the majority of the work performed with our own service technicians!!  We also work with a team of vendors so that if there's something outside of the scope of what we can do in-house, we have solid relationships built with great contractors.

    Let me know if you'd like more information: 

    [email protected] / 616.965.2300 x327

    United Properties of W Michigan4.4786 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.