Seeking non-recourse loan for my self direct ira

Atlanta, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Seeking non-recourse loan for my self direct ira

Alvin MercerPro Member
Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes

I'm looking for non-recourse lending in order to leverage the 100k I have in a self-direct ira. I'd like to buy multiple properties inside of this self direct but am limited with 100k. Lending to my self direct ira owned LLC is tricky because I cannot personally guarantee any loans to it because of self direct rules. Anyone know anyone that will lend non-recourse. I'm a full time investor, 20+ years experience with proven track record. Thanks for your replies!

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
2y

@Alvin Mercer, here is a list of non-recourse lenders offering financing to self-directed IRAs:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/2810/50272-list-o...

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2011 · 606 posts · 413 votes
    2y

    First Western Federal and NASB (North America Savings Bank) will do non-recourse loans for IRA. Usually, you have to have 30-40% of the purchase price in the IRA but it is case by case. A good reference guide for SDIRAs is book called IRA 401K Income Builder.

  • Alvin MercerPro Member
    OP
    Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Thanks Randy.   I will check them out! 

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y

    @Alvin Mercer, here is a list of non-recourse lenders offering financing to self-directed IRAs:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/2810/50272-list-o...

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    2y

    FNBA is a great resource for this type of deal. I have heard good things from the individuals I sent them to.

  • Alvin MercerPro Member
    OP
    Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Dmitriy Fomichenko, Thanks for the list!  I will definitely look into these.

  • Alvin MercerPro Member
    OP
    Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Devin Peterson, Thanks for the resource!

  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    @Alvin Mercer I am a private lender (lending my own capital) in the Atlanta market. I am willing to lend non-recourse to SDIRA on the right projects/LTV. You can find my info on my website... Boost Private Lending

  • Alvin MercerPro Member
    OP
    Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    @Jeff KlumppAwesome! I will apply soon. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.