Seeking a rockstar contractor in Akron, OH

Akron, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Seeking a rockstar contractor in Akron, OH

GA · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 10 votes

Hi there,

I've closed on a duplex in Akron, OH and am looking for a reliable and responsive contractor with whom I can work with continuously as a team.

Inspection has already been done, and I have a list of work that needs to be done for the property.

If you are or know the one, please let me know!

Thanks.

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Steven R.:

You want the best here i am.. Drop me a line!! thx


See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kain Kim:

    Hi there,

    I've closed on a duplex in Akron, OH and am looking for a reliable and responsive contractor with whom I can work with continuously as a team.

    Inspection has already been done, and I have a list of work that needs to be done for the property.

    If you are or know the one, please let me know!

    Thanks.


     Very hard for out of state investors to get consistent contracting in Akron. Your best bet is to work through one of the larger property management companies who can provide you with contracting.

  • Investor · Akron, OH · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    You want the best here i am.. Drop me a line!! thx

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Steven R.:

    You want the best here i am.. Drop me a line!! thx


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.