Private Money Lender / Gap Funding

Austin, TexasWantFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Private Money Lender / Gap Funding

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 19 votes

Hello Everyone!

My name is Marcus Flores, I am an Investor focusing on Fix-and-Flip projects in Austin, TX. I am seeking out a Private Money Lender/Gap Funding for current and upcoming projects here in Austin. The funding would cover the Down Payment and Interest Carry of these investments with the opportunity for profit split or a fixed interest rate over the course of a 6-12 month term.

I have been investing in real estate since 2019, and over the course of the last 12 months, I have successfully completed 3 projects here in Austin and just began construction on my most recent acquisition. My in-house construction crew allows us to execute our renovations in a 10-12 week timeline. The average hold time for these investments is 5 months, which spans from acquisition to closing. The estimated gap funding would range from $80k-$125K depending on the project’s Hard Money Financing structure and scope of work.

If you’re a Private Money Lender looking for consistent returns from an experienced operator please reach out. I would be happy to discuss this opportunity in greater detail and provide more information about our acquisition, underwriting, construction, and disposition process! I have attached my Austin Portfolio below and can be reached via the contact info in my signature or on my BiggerPockets Profile.

Thank you! 

Marcus Residential Portfolio

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 47 votes
2y

Hello @Marcus Flores I have just sent you a message to learn more about your process and the opportunity.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2012 · 75 posts · 47 votes
    2y

    Hello @Marcus Flores I have just sent you a message to learn more about your process and the opportunity.

  • Real Estate Consultant · Austin, TX · Member since 2023 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    Hi Marcus,

    I would like to know more. Will message you. Thanks for posting. 

  • Lender · Freehold, NJ · Member since 2022 · 235 posts · 85 votes
    2y

    Marcus, send me a message. Would love to see how I can help out here. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.