Relocating!! Looking For A Short Term Rental In Austin, Tx.

Austin, TexasWantProfessionalsOther
Classifieds

Relocating!! Looking For A Short Term Rental In Austin, Tx.

Austin, TX. · Member since 2022 · 32 posts · 10 votes

Hello all,

I am going to be re-locating my family to Austin, TX  (Jan '24) and we are in the process of renting our home and once that is finalized, we will need a FURNISHED short term in Austin for 3 - 6 months. Who can help?

0Reply
11 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ryan KellyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Quinell Dixon I’m happy to connect and share some options for you and your family. I can also answer questions you may have about the Austin area as well.

    Ryan Kelly Group - Keller Williams5110 Reviews
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi @Ryan Kelly, I'm relocating to Austin in February and looking for a furnished 1 bedroom for 3 to 6 months too. I would love to connect as well. Thank you!

  • Ryan KellyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Kiana Cheng happy to connect and help with your furnished rental hunt. Connect with me via DM and we'll set up a time to chat. Thanks!

    Ryan Kelly Group - Keller Williams5110 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 21 votes
    2y

    @Kiana Cheng I can help with your furnished rental search in Austin as well. Please contact via DM or call 504-708-2223. Thanks

  • Austin, TX. · Member since 2022 · 32 posts · 10 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Kelly:

    @Quinell Dixon I’m happy to connect and share some options for you and your family. I can also answer questions you may have about the Austin area as well.


     Ryan, I found a furnished in Wells Branch and just moved here 3 days ago. Thanks for being willing to connect.

    - Q

  • Ryan KellyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Quinell Dixon congrats and welcome to Austin! I’ve been here 32 years, so if you need some local pointers, don’t hesitate to reach out!

    Ryan Kelly Group - Keller Williams5110 Reviews
  • Austin, TX. · Member since 2022 · 32 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Top 4 place you would live with a young family and still want to pay relatively low ($350 - $410) with good schools, and good community vibes?

    @Ryan Kelly

  • Ryan KellyBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    @Quinell Dixon a lot goes into that question regarding where you would want to live. In Austin, the higher price point areas and higher-rated school districts tend to be on the west side, both northwest and southwest. To stay at a more affordable price point, I would target Georgetown, Leander, or west Round Rock to start. You can also check out east Round Rock and Pflugerville. All of them will have larger school districts with choices of schools and plenty of local amenities. I would spend time getting to know them before purchasing so you can see if it fits your lifestyle. 

    Ryan Kelly Group - Keller Williams5110 Reviews
  • Matt StricklenPro Member
    Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2020 · 224 posts · 152 votes
    2y

    Furnished finders is great for short term rentals. We have been using int from the Landlord side for about a year and a half now. 

  • Lender · New York, NY · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    I'd recommend looking at "Landing" in addition to Furnished Finder. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.