Looking for Individual Private Lenders for Fix and Flips

Columbus, OhioWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Looking for Individual Private Lenders for Fix and Flips

Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 8 votes

I'm currently looking for individual private lenders (IRA, etc) to help me fund my flips. Currently in the Columbus, OH market, looking to possibly expand out to other states if things go well in Ohio.

2Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Erik EstradaBusiness Member
Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
Quote from @TJ Fries:

I'm currently looking for individual private lenders (IRA, etc) to help me fund my flips. Currently in the Columbus, OH market, looking to possibly expand out to other states if things go well in Ohio.


Hey TJ, 


What kind of terms are you looking for?

LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Boston, MA · Member since 2023 · 415 posts · 95 votes
    2y

    Hi Tj, I'd be happy to see if I can assist.

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @TJ Fries:

    I'm currently looking for individual private lenders (IRA, etc) to help me fund my flips. Currently in the Columbus, OH market, looking to possibly expand out to other states if things go well in Ohio.


    Hey TJ, 


    What kind of terms are you looking for?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Lender · Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    We are a private lender and are able to lend in Ohio. I would like to kindly suggest that you contact our Senior Loan Officer, Brian Philips, at 404-689-7840 / [email protected]. We can arrange a quick introductory call to discuss your specific requirements and see if we can be of assistance. Thanks

  • Member since 2023 · 27 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Thank you, Ben.  I've emailed him.
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @TJ Fries:

    I'm currently looking for individual private lenders (IRA, etc) to help me fund my flips. Currently in the Columbus, OH market, looking to possibly expand out to other states if things go well in Ohio.


     Gotta walk before you can run my man. Out of state flipping is wildly risky.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.