Looking for investing partner

Looking for investing partner

Real Estate Professional · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, My name is Danny O'Hara with Indy Home Shop. Our company has found a model for flips in the past couple weeks that has been very quick and lucrative. It's not really a secret or anything just being more minimal in renov work. We specialize in the Broad Ripple/Meridian Kessler I've lived here my entire life. I'm looking for a partner to invest with me. If interested please contact me and I can go into more detail. 

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 1 vote
2y

I have done in the past Joint Ventures with people such as you.  Please send me information on what you are doing and have done as I can do this to scale if it works out.

[email protected]

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Fishers, IN · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I hold some rentals in the Anderson area, grew up northeast Indy and have a solid network. I'm still buying and selling on occasion but currently stationed at Camp Pendleton, CA until mid next year when my time with the Marine Corps is complete. I may be able to link you up with an investor and would be interested in networking for when I return or if something pops up. I have done ground up construction most of my life etc so connections with contractors and all that! 

  • Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    I have done in the past Joint Ventures with people such as you.  Please send me information on what you are doing and have done as I can do this to scale if it works out.

    [email protected]

  • Lender · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2017 · 142 posts · 91 votes
    2y

    @Danny O'Hara - I have lent on about 350+ deals in the Indy market, flipped in Irvington, hold rentals on the East side and would be open to conversations as well. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.