Needing ATLANTA MTR Property Management Recs

Atlanta, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Needing ATLANTA MTR Property Management Recs

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2023 · 12 posts · 13 votes

Hi BP Community,

My business partner and I just started and branching out to the Atlanta market area. We acquired a recent property with the idea of having this as MTR to help with the cashflow a little bit. Would you be kind enough to recommend some great properties manager in the area that potentially can help us with this?

Thank you so much!

Adrian

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • David HolcombeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Hi @Adrian Tjakra 

    I realize it's been a month or 2, did you get what you need here? I worked for an MTR property manager in Atlanta, own an MTR, and have worked with quite a few buyers/sellers of MTR's as their agent. I'd be happy to chat with you about the Atlanta MTR market. There are several different MTR and STR operators in Atlanta that could be a fit, depending on what your needs are. There are companies like Studio Housing Atlanta or Above the Line Properties that focus on leasing houses for Atlanta's film/production guests. For placement only, (leasing) they generally charge around 10% of gross revenue.  Stays are generally between 2-12 months. Most of the houses they work with are higher end. They offer some property management services but the management side isn't as robust as the leasing side of the business.  Then there are full service leasing and property management companies like Minty Living or Atlanta Luxury Rentals. They're both full service options that could allow you as the investor completely hands off.  Minty charges 20% of Gross Revenue, Atlanta Luxury rentals was 25% last time I checked.   From there, there are also several individual real estate agents that do mid-term leasing. I'd love to chat with you about MTR's in Atlanta just to hear how it's going for you and if there's anything I can help with. Message me and let's schedule a time to chat. Good luck!

    David Holcombe - Holcombe Real Estate53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.