Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 4 votes
Hi all,
Been spending the last year studying Bigger Pockets and other resources, now will be moving to Houston, TX shortly and looking to do my first house hack! Looking for realtors particularly experienced with Houston house hackers who would be excited to work together to find a property. More about what I'm looking for:
- I'm pre-approved for an FHA 203k loan of ~$550k total cost (purchase price + repairs)
- Looking for a 2-4 unit property within 10-minute commute of Baylor Medical Center where I will be working
- Looking to completely renovate the building and move into 1 unit (and rent out the other 1-3 units) by July 1st, 2024 (in other words buy right now, but have renovations complete and move-in ready by July 1st, 2024).
- Would like to pay no more than 70% of ARV (purchase price + renovations)
If you know realtors who have experience in this exact area and would be excited to work together please let me know!
Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 212 posts · 49 votes
2y
Hey Caleb, I’ve helped several fellow BPr’s do this. Would be happy to help. On top of doing real estate for 10 years I’m a former architect and still hold my license and I invest myself. Look forward to connecting.
12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
2y
Hey Caleb ! Happy holidays . My name is Jacob with Lendbright and we are a direct national lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR going upto 100 units ! We are no income no doc and welcoming first time investors . Would love to assist you and your buyers in the financing of your next investment properties and answer any questions that you may have . What is a good time and phone number for us to connect and discuss what the scenarios are looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]