Property Managment Company Recommendation

Property Managment Company Recommendation

Investor · Fort Worth · Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello, I am currently living in Fort Worth, TX and I am shopping around for a Property Management Company. Does anyone have recommendations on a company here in the Fort Worth area?

1Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Keller, TX · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 15 votes
2y

Thanks @Lucia Rushton!

@Louis Alexander Cocita, I would be happy to connect & set up a call to discuss how we can help - let me know if interested and I will reach out.

Happy Friday, All!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    No recommendation, but make sure you screen PMCs BETTER than you would a tenant!

    Logical Property Management4.9446 Reviews
  • Realtor · Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 925 votes
    2y

    @Louis Alexander Cocita @Heather Phildius is my go-to.

  • Realtor · Keller, TX · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Thanks @Lucia Rushton!

    @Louis Alexander Cocita, I would be happy to connect & set up a call to discuss how we can help - let me know if interested and I will reach out.

    Happy Friday, All!

  • Realtor · Lubbock, TX · Member since 2016 · 127 posts · 60 votes
    2y

    @Louis Alexander Cocita I would recommend Real Property Management Trailhead in Fort Worth. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.